2/19/2010

UP

What a lovely name isn’t it? UP. Well this movie will surely take you UP in the sky and further away to a world of imagination. This movie comes featured with comedy, action and even a bit of romance and betray. I went to see the movie in Disney Digital 3D at cinemas but to be honest it wasn’t that much different from what I got in DVD other day.
My little sister already watched it a thousand times or even more than that and she isn’t of course the only one who did it, it’s a movie to watch and re-watch and even re-watch again! You and your family and friends will love it.
Meet UP and see what you are missing if you haven’t seen it yet! Go UP in the sky with UP from Walt Disney pictures, and like you know my favourite movie company for life (until they stop existing of course).
What did you think of UP? What’s your favourite character? Leave your opinions bellow and of course me and not just me, everyone will read it and comment it and talk about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment