2/07/2010

Gamer

Gamer is a movie based in todays and future’s technology and the affects it’s causing to people from around the world; it’s one of the greatest movies I’ve seen to be honest with you. It’s just amazing though, it can easily show the power that internet can have in some years and I’m sure somehow sometime we will get this technology in our lives or our descendants.
This movie is based on the new technologies like Massive Multiplayer Online games such as Second Life, and war based games. It has an amazing storyline as well and I just loved it! I really would love to have that much technology that they have got on the movie itself, but oh well, I think we shall wait.
Did you like the technology, if you have seen the movie? Do you want to see this movie? What would you do if we had that technology now? Leave your comments bellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment