2/07/2010

Ice Age 1, 2 & 3

As I have a 5 year old sister, she likes to watch the animated movies from all kinds of companies, such as Dream Works, Disney Pixar, Paramount, Universal, etc. But the series of movies that she watches more is of course Ice Age. We’ve got the complete series from 1 to 3 and it’s actually one of my favourite movies as well.
I fell totally in love with Ice Age 1, it was an amazing movie that shows you bits of history and also comedy that made me laugh continuously specially my favourite character Scratch, the funny Squirrel from the Ice Age. It can make everyone laugh, but I mean really everyone even my grandmother laughed at its jokes and comedy.
When I heard that Ice Age 2 was coming out I felt like “I wanna see that!” and while jumping on my living room the TV start to show the trailer and me and my family just sit down and ‘shush’.  I went to see it at cinema, and to be honest with you I think it was one of the best movies I’ve seen in my life, everybody was like “Ice Age 2 can never be funnier than Ice Age 1” but that wasn’t the opinions after they see it.
Ice Age 3 is the most recent one from the saga, and I’ve already got it in DVD, and my sister already seen it more than 100 times. I went to see this movie also in the cinema when I went to Portugal on holidays, and I laughed and laughed and laughed again. It’s funny in both languages and of course this movie introduces Scraté the lovely squirrel that Scratch falls in love with. Their love is jokes to be honest, it is a must see for sure!
What do you think about Ice Age? What’s your favourite movie/Ice Age character? Leave your opinions bellow.


2 comments:

  1. Omg!! I love this movies so much is like ICE AGE for the winner <3
    Btw nice blog, I've never seen a so much useful blog to be honest, I love this new tiny reviews thing it's amazing!
    Easy to read, and easy to understand, not like those huge texts some people write on their blog, thanks for making this website.

    ReplyDelete