2/07/2010

Twilight

Twilight is based in books series of Twilight, written by Stephenie Meyer, which also helped in the construction of the scripts and story of this move. In my opinion this movie’s audience is more for romantic people and of course people that fancy fantasy stories involving vampires, or simply just for people that love the actors, which I am sure lots of the Twilight Fans do.
This movie’s story is one of the bests I’ve seen, I’ve never read the books, but my sister told me that Twilight the movie is one of the best movies made, because it does actually follow the book’s story, as she said. I know we’re almost on the third movie of this saga, but still this movie’s review is always needed, because it was one of the most seen movies of the ends of 2008, and I look forward to watch the whole saga.
Do you like to read the Twilight saga’s books by Stephenie Meyer? What’s your favourite Twilight character? Leave your opinions bellow, and I will appreciate every single one.

1 comment:

  1. Fail film. Fail actors. Fail everything.
    This movie is awful from the start to the finish. It isn't a vampire movie, it's some glitzy wannabe vampires playfighting and biting people to look cool. Epic fail, should be destroyed a.s.a.p (N)

    ReplyDelete