2/19/2010

Race to Witch Mountain

This movie is a fantasy, aliens based film, it’s good to watch with everyone, it has some cool gadgets, action, and fiction and of course it’s a Disney movie. I know I love Disney movies because they’re the only ones that get applause at the end, as I’ve noticed before. This movie is really exciting and to be honest with you I kind of believe that there are lots of other living things in our universe.
Race to the Witch Mountain is great! You will love it and of course with the selected actors I am sure you will find it hard to miss it. Are really aliens that much different from us? Find out by watching this movie and you’ll adore it!
What do you think of other existing living things in the universe? Did you like to watch this movie, what was the best part? What of the brothers was your favourite? Leave your opinions bellow and I will of course read them all for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment