2/07/2010

The Twilight Saga: New Moon

New Moon is based on a book written by Stephenie Meyer, called New Moon (from the Twilight Saga). This is the following scenes of the movie Twilight in this one Edward leaves Bella until the end of New Moon’s story, and I can say that this movie actually has a special ending that only you can see it by watching the movie yourself. I can tell you, that is going to persuade you in watching the upcoming Twilight Saga movie.
In this movie you can meet the Team Jacob and Team Edward, names given by the fans, fans rather choose them by the best looking actor. While I was in the cinema the only thing that I heard while Jacob was taking is shirt off was “WOAH”, and I just start laughing at that. So I can say this movie is also a must see! And of course my sister is going to buy it in DVD or Blu-Ray, depending on the price though.
But what do you think? What is your favourite Twilight’s team? What’s your favourite New Moon’s character? Leave your opinions bellow, because all of them count!

1 comment:

  1. I think Twilight is a complete waste of time to go see. It's like, men who sparkle prancing around fighting like girls. Vampires? I don't think so. RIP OFF (N)

    ReplyDelete