2/07/2010

The Princess and The Frog

This movie is old stories based films from Disney, but with a different story. I went to watch it yesterday at cinema and to be honest with you lot this movie is ‘jokes’, you laugh almost in all parts of the movie, it’s made by Walt Disney Studios, so just by that is an amazing movie.
I used to have a big collection of Walt Disney VHS in my house, and this story reminds me of Beauty and the Beast, with a bit of Alladin and Cinderella together. The story was well made and meant to be funny, you will love this movie, because I did and I can’t stop talking about it now. So why don’t you get yourself into the closest cinema and watch it fast, before it’s gone.
The movie is in 2-D but the graphics and the characters drawing are easily detected by being Disney drawn, and of course I must not forget that people clapped at this movie yesterday when it finished. It is surely a movie filled with emotion. Hope you like it, like I did.
Have you seen it already, what do you think of it? Do you want to see it? Leave your opinions bellow, and I will surely read them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment