2/07/2010

AVATAR

When I saw this movie trailer, well I confess I didn’t actually think this was a good movie at all. But when I got into that cinema room and sit comfortable and saw one of the most amazing movies of all time, I got ‘mouth-opened’. Believe me or not the money used to make this movie was surely the best money used in movies I’ve seen in my entire life. This movie is just not about the graphics, which are just stunning, brilliant and spectacular, but also because of the story and the actual creation of an entire new world with a made-up language. This, my friend is what I call a movie!
Avatar was directed by one of my favourite directors of all time; he made the Titanic and other awesome movies with heart-feeling stories that everyone I know love and re-watches a lot of times. Avatar’s new world is called Pandora, a place where everything’s possible and everything’s connected by the creatures and habitants from that planet, it’s a world to dream in living in it. Full of danger, fantasy and awesomeness, I wish I could actually go for holidays there; I might never come back alive though…
Well what do you think of this movie? Is it one of the best movies for you as well? What you think about the storyline? Leave your comments bellow and say what you felt while watching this movie, or if you haven’t seen it, why do you want to. I’ll be waiting for your comments.

2 comments:

  1. SO GOOD! I saw it yesterday in 2D, I'm going to go see it again in 3D as soon as I can, it was awesome! I came out of the cinema wishing that it was actually true, haha. Well worth watching, 11/10. Best film I've seen in years. Love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah totally agree with the comment posted above! It is actually an amazing movie!! I want to see it again D:

    ReplyDelete