2/19/2010

Penelope


This is surely one of the cutest movies I’ve seen in my life, this movie brings you lot the experience that something bad can lead us to something amazing, Penelope is surely one of the must see movies from my list, I’ve seen it and can surely tell you that this is the movie everyone will love there at home, bring romance, fantasy and comedy together to make this movie one of my favourites (I know I have a huge list of favourites).
Penelope is a girl that had been cursed by a very old witch that simply cursed her family until the next girl of the family; this curse would bring the cursed person a defector such as a pig face.
Have you seen the movie? What do you think about the storyline? Do you refer it to some of the things that are happening these days in the real world? Leave your opinions bellow and I will surely read them all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment