2/07/2010

Unfaithful

Unfaithful is a romance and betraying based movie. The story line bases in some real life facts. In my opinion this movie makes everyone think of not being faithful with the person you actually love, and also shows that we all should love the person that we choose to be with us for all life and not just threat it as a person to be at home taking care of our children.
I fell in love with this story, and also the actors. It’s one of the greatest romance movies I’ve seen in my life, though. Great scripts, great story and of course great performance from the actors. It is for me a must see! And also a good storyline with something to tell us.
What do you feel of this movie’s story? Have you been faithful for someone all your life? Leave your opinions bellow, and let us know what you think about this great movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment